Monday, April 28, 2008

I May Be Biased, But...

By Paul Belfi

I have to say (a few tech glitches aside) that I was very proud of our coverage of the 2008 NFL Draft on the mothership, sportstalkNETWORK.com.

I said it on my blog on STN but it certainly merits repeating here - Jason Jones was outstanding. I will put his knowledge on players, talent evaluation, etc. up against ANYONE in the industry - and when I say 'anyone' I mean ANYONE.

And if that wasn't enough, another outstanding edition of the FDH LOUNGE capped off a very long (but fun) weekend. I encourage anyone who may have missed the show to hit it on the archive. You won't be disappointed.

STN has deployed several new market sites in Detroit, Seattle and Canada with more on the way in the next few weeks - and all too happy to feature content from the staff of FANTASY DRAFT HELP.com

No comments: