Thursday, April 15, 2010

Watch out for Tea Party sabotage today

By Rick Morris

I would say that I hate to tell you I told you so … but who am I kidding, I’d be lying.

Repeatedly on our FDH LOUNGE Internet TV show (Wednesdays, 7-10 PM EDT on SportsTalkNetwork.com), I have proclaimed that the Tea Party movement is ripe for sabotage and that those schooled in the ACORN/Alinsky movement may well have been responsible for the ugliness directed at Democratic members of Congress on the day of the health care vote – if indeed the slurs actually were fired at them, which no recording devices to date have actually recorded, but that’s another story for another day.

And now, thankfully, because of the attention-whoring of one slimebag statist tool, this warning has been reinforced for the public record.

Some jerk named Jason Levin has set up a “Crash the Tea Party” movement and website (sorry, I’m not doing him the favor of linking to his crapola site) and he divulged the tactics of he and his fellow dbags in this article. In short, they’re going to do everything they can to infiltrate Tea Party rallies today and give the patriots involved a bad name – even if it means wearing Nazi uniforms. Now the Tea Party folks at least are able to gear up for a response. Nevertheless, things may get ugly at many of the nationwide rallies today.

Above all, as thinking citizens, don’t let the media dictate a narrative of Tea Party extremism today – especially since my previous words on the subject have unfortunately been proven.

No comments: