Sunday, June 5, 2011

The FDH Lounge hits 150 episodes

By Rick Morris

This Tuesday, June 7, marks the 150th episode of the program where “nothing is off-topic.” Airing Tuesdays from 7-9 PM EDT on SportsTalkNetwork.com (with our brand-new spinoff THE FDH LOUNGE VAULT airing Monday-Friday 2-4 PM EDT on STN with our greatest segments ever), THE FDH LOUNGE has broken new ground by proving that we can cover wider ground than any other program has ever attempted.

We’ve mixed in a tremendous array of guests, many of them with good-to-great degrees of fame, thanks to our Senior Producer, “The FDH New York Bureau” Steve Cirvello. Our conversations with these guests and our roundtables with “The Dignitaries of The FDH Lounge,” our deep and incomparable crew, have brought to life the concept originally envisioned by FDH Senior Editor Jason Jones and myself.

Because we have celebrated every anniversary of the show’s debut on January 14, 2007 as well as milestone episodes like #100 in April of 2010, I don’t want to be repetitive in expressing my joy and pride in this project. Instead, I’ll simply link to my comments at the time of #100 and the emotions they reflected. But I’d be remiss if I didn’t thank everyone involved again from the bottom of my heart. Creatively – working with this crew and just killing it with them time and time again – it doesn’t get any better than that. If you’re reading this, chances are good that you are in our universe of followers and if that is the case, thank you so much as well. We’ll keep bringing it, you keep enjoying!

No comments: