Monday, September 7, 2026

Congratulations to the family of Robyn Star Field for achieving justice

By Rick Morris

The brutal murder of Robyn Star Field shocked the Greater Cleveland area in the late 1980s.  My dad, a teacher, was actually acquainted with both the victim and her brutal murderer, Warren Paxton Brown.

Some years ago, I stumbled upon a website that the family set up to fight Brown’s parole attempts and the pathetic garbage that his supporters were peddling.  I added this website to our Ultimate Links Page in the Worthwhile Causes section.  I was happy to be able to do something, however small it was, to support this family that had been through so much.

I noticed today that the link to the site is dead.  Curious, I researched online to see if Brown was still potentially eligible for parole at some point.

Well, he’s not and he never will be again, so I guess that’s why the site no longer exists.

It turns out that Brown died in prison earlier this year.  The point of this column is not to celebrate that, but to congratulate the family on keeping faith with Robyn over the years.  They vowed to do whatever they could to make sure that this cretin never tasted freedom ever again and they succeeded.  Brown’s parole attempts were always unsuccessful, probably in large part due to the efforts of the family.  They kept their vow to Robyn, successfully.

I’ll be removing this link from our Ultimate Links Page during our next update, but it deserves to be memorialized in some form.  Here, you can see on the Wayback Machine what the family did to document Brown’s attempts to get out over the years.  It is the historical record of a family that achieved what justice it could for Robyn.

https://web.archive.org/web/20150000000000*/https://robynstarfield.com/

No comments: