Thursday, January 17, 2008

I'm flattered, but really ...

By Rick Morris

What a surreal experience -- logging on to the blog of my friends and SportsTalkNetwork.com associates and finding this headline.

My good friend Tony Mazur apparently credits me for getting him to see the light on just what a fraud Mitt Romney really is and he praised me in extravagant, albeit tongue-in-cheek fashion. But, no I am not actually God, thank you very much! My detractors, and I think I've picked up a few more this week, are probably doing a spit-take at their computers at the very thought of it. The Real God is actually doing a great job, although you'd never know it to hear some of my ingratitude from time to time. I hope He sees fit to spare our country a Romney administration, but He knows what He is doing much better than I do and if that's our country's cross to bear, so to speak, we'll bear it. The one thing I do know about God is that He does not care much for false prophets and cults, if you're picking up what I'm putting down. But I'm not making that comment in relation to the presidential race. Nope. That was apropos of nothing. Just a random observation ...

No comments: