Sunday, June 29, 2008

BELFI - Night Of Champions - Miz/Morrison vs. Finley & Hornswaggle

By Paul Belfi

Always good to hear ANY WWE PPV start off with the voice of wrestling - Jim Ross. I am looking forward to seeing how he and Mick Foley gel as an announce team - I have a hunch it will be great, given time.

I forget the name of the ring announcer, but I don't like him.

Now onto one of the matches that - believe it or not - I was actually looking forward to.

I can't believe at how over and improved Miz is - Morrison as well. A great tag team. Working with Finley in the ring and behind the scenes is only going to make them better. I am on the lookout for Miz' mom here at Harpo's. She is the definition of the acronym MILF.

Hornswaggle doing 'Stone Cold Stunners' is fantastic - AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Horny takes a bump like no other - that little bastard... I love him!

Morrison bitch-slapping Horny reminds me of what I do to Ptak during commercials on Pro Wrestling Insider (heard exclusively on sportstalkNETWORK.com every Tuesday night at 7p Eastern).

And after seeing Horny get his arse kicked, Miz and Morrison retain their championship.


No comments: